donderdag, november 24, 2016

a quiet gardening year

while our little baby girl was growing in my belly things went their own way in my garden. it has been a very quiet and calm gardening year. how much i really wanted to try and wished to work in my garden, it wasnt possible for me to do so. it was not possible to take care of my garden with a pregnant belly and our little one giving signs to do things slower. 
unfortunatly there are not many pictures i can show of this years gardening and i want to send up a very tremendously big thank you to claudia for showing so much of her gardeningwork from this year in our album. she did such a good job and is a gardener through the heart and soul. much love to you dearest claudia.

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie plaatsen

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte